Membership in CBMC is really about sharing the vision through vital relationships.
It should include a desire to join with business leaders across Canada and around the world who are committed to the spiritual development of others in the marketplace. An intimate and growing relationship with the Lord is imperative.
Membership implies an investment in the Mission and Purpose of CBMC and a shared responsibility to extend the impact of the gospel throughout the cities and towns in Canada.
Members commit to pray regularly for friends and associates and for CBMC. They are also intentional about personal spiritual growth and actively pursue the opportunity to disciple and mentor others.
Membership also implies a strong desire to form strategic partnerships with churches and other organizations that are equally passionate about doing God’s work.
Here’s what you can expect to gain:
- A personal and spiritual link to business and professional people around the world who share a common faith in Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord.
- A source of friendship and accountability with others in business; encouraging one another to include faith as an integral part of your everyday business experience.
- Challenged to grow as a Christian leader and as an “ambassador” who is not ashamed of the gospel. (2nd Corinthians 5:20, Romans 1:16)
- An acute awareness as to His calling on your life and an expectation for you to pray, to share and to give for His glory and toward His purposes.
- Access to contemporary tools and materials.
- Introduction to key business leaders, speakers and authors.
- Attendance at related seminars, workshops, conferences and world conventions.
- Business mentoring opportunities.
- Counsel of peers in business; a friendly ‘Board of Directors’.
- An intentional strategy to lead others in business to Christ and to celebrate their growth by discipling and working with them.
Here’s what we offer as resources:
- Operation Timothy – CBMC’s premier discipleship tool – available free, interactive electronic version we call eOT. Take anyone through this program regardless of location. Click here.
- Living Proof – CBMC’s Living Proof video series – updated and available free on the web. Click here.
- Marketplace Ambassador – Defines our role as representatives of our Saviour. Cards are available to remind us of the 10 attributes of a Marketplace Ambassador, and are free for the asking.
- 10 Most Wanted – Given that we all have people we pray for we have developed an essential card that you can carry with you to pray for your 10 Most Wanted – available free.
- God In The Marketplace – New members receive a free copy of Henry Blackaby’s best selling book God In The Marketplace – discounted prices available for quantity sales.
- The Way – (with permission from Church Renewal) is an exclusive teaching and training program for Christians who want to take their walk with God to a higher level. Once you have mastered this you will be trained to disciple other Christians using this material. The Way has 21 modules and is designed to be done in 1-week segments. Online meetings will be held weekly with every 4th week being a catch up week with no meeting. Each session will be 1 hour. There is no charge for The Way’s 21-week program.
- Gold Growth Mastermind Groups with Christian Faith Modules – includes 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth, Sunrize 90 Day Plan, DISC Personality, and The Unique Ability, a 12 week program. This is designed as a self-improvement program with the intent to help you be a better person and business person. Improving your management skills and learning a unique system of managing your time. There is a fee for this course. Read more…
- Gold Growth Mastermind Groups Leaders of Tomorrow – CBMC would like to offer a unique opportunity to those wanting to invest in their future growth as a person or professional or by supporting someone else through this program. Read more…
MEETING DAY: Every Wednesday
MEETING TIME: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm (Central Time) Online
Contact: Gerald F. Reimer
204-257-8374 or 204-791-0670
MEETING DAY: Every Friday
MEETING TIME: 7:00 am – 8:00 am (Central Time) Online
Contact: Raymond Dueck
MEETING DAY: Every Thursday
MEETING TIME: 7:15 am (Eastern Time) Online
Contact: Jim Fisher
905-330-5747 or 905-332-4696
Please contact us for existing group information or help in starting a group in your area.
Please fill out the Membership Form below to become a member. Thank you for supporting CBMC, we will be in touch with you shortly.