CBMC is a non-profit ministry to the business and professional community. CBMC is a part of CBMC International, cbmcint.org. We are in 92 Countries of the world. We exist to share the greatest news in life with those who have yet to discover it.
We are focused on providing a clear discipleship path for those who have embraced the Lord as their Saviour. Take a few minutes and check us out. If we can help you in any way in this area, please let us know.
We have two new resources to offer, The Way (with permission from Church Renewal) is an exclusive teaching and training program for Christians who want to take their walk with God to a higher level and Gold Growth Mastermind+ which is designed as a self-improvement program with the intent to help you be a better person and business person. Check out more information on this on our “Membership” page.
Feel free to reach out to our National Director, Randy Wolgemuth at email@example.com or by phone at 204-782-3000. If you have any questions, wish to be added to our emailing list, comments or concerns, or would like to become a member and take advantage of our many resources please contact Lynn at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 1-888-459-2262
Thank you for your interest. Please keep us in prayers as we refocus, strengthen and expand CBMC to reach all across Canada.
1. We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and are sinners in thought, word and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who trust in Him and His sacrifice are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the literal resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in “the blessed hope”, the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God. Further, we believe in the eternal security of the believer.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
To flood the Canadian marketplace with the good news of Jesus Christ.
To impact every workplace from coast to coast with Christ-like leaders who fear God (Ex 1: 15-22), are respected and appreciated for being filled with wisdom, understanding and knowledge by the Holy Spirit (Ex 31: 1-11), and are spiritual reproducers (Mat 28: 18-20).
To intentionally expand the influence of Christ in the marketplace.
Establish vital relationships to:
- Present Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord
- Invite business leaders into a growing and intimate relationship with the Lord
- Teach, encourage and equip leaders and teams to be accountable to one another and to be able to teach others
- Serve the business community enabling leaders to manage their careers and operate their businesses according to biblical principles
- Form strategic local, national and global alliances with churches and ministries committed to the work of the gospel
Our teams host outreach events where invited colleagues have the opportunity to hear what it means to be a Christian through a local Christian business leader sharing his story. The team, through prayer and continued contact, follows up with guests who indicate a desire to know more about being a Christian. Building relationships is the critical part of the process.
- Core teams
- Ministry Teams
- Prayer for colleagues
- Lifestyle Evangelism
- Lifestyle Discipleship
- Spiritual Maturity
- Outreach Events
- Follow Up
- Leadership Training
To impact the marketplace we employ the power of prayer, relational evangelism and life-style discipleship among business and professional leaders throughout Canada. God is growing this ministry as we equip and train other leaders to serve Him diligently!